A stomach ulcer is one of the serious issues. Stress, smoking, spicy foods and not consuming the food at a right time would be the reason for a stomach ulcer. According to a research it has been found that presence of H. pylori bacterium would be the main reason for a stomach ulcer. Consuming too much of anti-inflammatory drugs could also cause an ulcer. Ignoring stomach ulcer can affect the quality of life. Below mentioned 9 symptoms of stomach ulcer will help you identify if you could be impacted.
Warning: Please consult your primary doctor if you feel you have stomach ulcer.
Symptoms of Stomach Ulcer
- Burning sensation in the stomach
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Being sick for long period of time
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
- Acid reflux
- If the above symptoms are not treated properly then it would lead to stomach bleeding.
Ulcer Diet – The Protective Diet
Ulcer diet is a diet or a meal plan that will limit the intake of the food that causes irritation, bloating and indigestion.
- Consuming high fiber content will decrease the chance of getting stomach ulcer
- Oats, legumes, barley, nuts, oranges, apples, carrots, watermelon, cauliflower are good for the ulcer patients.
- You need to consume the foods rich in vitamin A like sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, broccoli, kale.
- Flavonoids rich foods, whole wheat bread, multigrain bread, multigrain atta, brown rice, olive oil are good for your health.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice and red pepper tea is recommended.
- You can prevent yourself from stomach ulcer by eating foods rich in vitamin C.
- Polyphenols rich foods are good for ulcer patients. So you can eat blueberries, dark chocolate and dried rosemary.
Treating the illness through foods would be the easiest and simplest way for everyone. By following the ulcer diet you will see an improvement in your health.