Lipstick . Check. Eyeliner. Check. Mascara. Check. Eyeshadow. Check. Concealer. Check. Manicure. Check. Pedicure. Check. Contours. Check. Nail Art. Check. Chignon. Check. Blush. Check.
Well, don’t look any further. This checklist before leaving home can be never ending and extremely tedious. To make it a little easier for all the women who have to continuously juggle between office, home and keeping their makeup intact, here are 3 DIY beauty hacks which take almost no time and are highly effective.
#3 HOW TO MAKE YOUR PERFUME LAST ALL DAY
It’s a task to keep a perfume in your bag so that you quickly use it before an important meeting or a dinner date. To make it simpler, here are five areas where the perfume stays for a much longer duration.
- On the base of the throat
- Inside your elbow.
- Behind the knee
- Inside your wrist
- Behind the ear
#2 HOW TO TURN A PENCIL EYELINER INTO AN INTENSE GEL EYELINER
This super smart and easy trick has won accolades and is one of my favorites.
- Take any color pencil eyeliner and a flame (candle, lighter etc.)
- Hold the tip of the pencil under the flame for a second or two.
- Let the pencil cool for about 15 seconds.
- Enjoy your thick smudge!
#3 HOW TO CONVERT ANY LIPSTICK INTO A MATTE ONE
Well, we absolutely love matte lipsticks and this super cool trick lets us wear all of my lipsticks as matte. And the best part?
You can switch back to the normal mode anytime you want!
- Apply the desired shade of lipstick.
- Take a tissue and hold it over your lips.
- Take powder (preferably translucent powder) on a thick brush and tap it over the lip area.
- Remove the tissue paper and revel in an amazing matte effect.
Always make sure your beauty products have not expired. If you are unsure, then click here to read more about how long beauty products last.
Featured Image: http://home.bt.com