Welcome to college girls! Now, you are about to enter into the world of glamour, fashion, friendships, classes and so much fun. Coping up in college is not an easy task. Many of you might already be in college and many of you are about to enter into the world of college.
Your wardrobe surely plays an important role in giving you an individual importance in crowd, but also makeup cannot be ignored.
Obviously, being a college student, you should not overdo it but little bit of makeover is not bad, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t you want to learn some easy makeup tips to rock the first day at your college? Watch the video to know how-
This video by Ankita Srivastava Aka Corallista shows you how you can easily apply makeup using products mentioned below and can also look super natural.
- L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence SPF 50+
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer – Medium
- Lakme 9-to-5 Weightless Mousse Foundation – Beige Vanilla
- Maybelline Fit Me! Compact Powder – 310 Sun Beige
- Maybelline Baby lips Candy Wow – Cherry
- Plum NaturStudioKajal
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara
- Studio West Blush Pure Passion Blush – Dusty Rose
Remember, you should never look like a cake of makeup. It is not necessary to apply makeup every day. It depends on you, your choice. Remember to not overdoing it as it will look artificial. Choose products according to your skin tone and skin type. And yes, always be yourself.