Celebrities are so much into trends; we already know that. They don’t miss out any opportunity of getting spotted in their unique style. They certainly give us outfit goals.
Airport style is one such new category. Who knew travelling can be so much fun. Next time when you travel, please take some notes from these celebrity’s style.
#1 Kangana Ranaut
She creates trends. No doubt she is an immensely great actor but knows how to present herself well. We are totally crushing upon her easy breezy outfits which you can follow in these hot summers.
- pick out your most comfy tee and pair them up with your shorts and white sneakers. Add glitter with amazing sunnies and a cap to fight from sunny rays.
- grab your favourite denim shirt and team it up with a crop top and a high waist jean. Don’t miss your sunglasses while going out, dear!
#2 Athiya Shetty
Athiya is a total fashion diva. She gave us goals when she dressed in cold shoulder top.
Tips: get yourself a cold shoulder top right now and team it up with rugged jeans and cute flat sandals. Take a statement fringe bag along and you are good to go.
#3 Anushka Sharma
We love her! And so her effortless style. Many times she has been spotted at the airport with amazing outfits.
- Pair up your leather jacket with a comfy graphic tee and jeans and wear flats to maintain your comfort while travelling. Don’t forget to grab a sling bag along.
- While you are feeling not to do so much drama while selecting an outfit, wear your favourite white shirt with black Ganji and black jeggings and black sneakers. Wear a statement neckpiece nad you are good to go.
#4 Alia Bhatt
No one can ignore her cuteness, she has a sense of style. She knows how to handle those stressful days by going easy on outfits and looking ravishing as always.
- Team up your tank top with rugged jeans and sneakers of course! Tie a shirt in your waist and take your sling along.
- Simply wear your sweatshirt with khaki colour pants and comfy gym shoes.
#5 Neha Dhupia
I loved her outfit. Sometimes you can go totally ethnic chic.
Wear a long slit kurta with palazzo and dupatta along. You can wear jhumkas to add glamour. For footwear, wear kolhapuri’s or oxfords just like her.