Life, sadly, doesn’t come with a handbook. So while we walk our way through it, we look for guidance wherever we can find it. Some turn to self-help, some turn to grown-ups, and then some just look to their idols.
1. Your values and morals define who you are. Stand by them.
2. Everyone wears a mask at some point. It’s only before your loved ones that you take it off.
3. Don’t love someone because you want them to love you in return. Love them because you want to. And because you can.
4. Your struggles, and your overcoming of these, make you who you are.
5. There will always be one person who believes in you with all their heart.
6. You have to fall in life to be able to rise.
7. There’s something to learn from everyone. Choose wisely.
8. The climb will be steep. But you need to begin the journey.
9. Everything is alright in the end. If it’s not alright, it’s not the end.