We love gossips. Whether it is Bollywood or Hollywood we love to read every gossip magazine to de-stress ourselves and forget about our mundane life.
These 8 unbelievable fun facts about Hollywood are absolutely true.
8. Count Dracula is most portrayed character. He was created by Bram Stoker, the Irish writer
7. The Beatles wanted Stanley Kubrick to direct them in Lord of The Rings
6. For Shelley Duvall’s lonely and hopeless character to look real, the director had asked everyone on the sets to be rude and mean to Shelley
5. Forget censor board! Cannibal Holocaust was gruesome that the director had to prove a judge that actors were not murdered
4. The ‘impossible’ basketball shot in Alien: Resurrection is not really impossible. Sigourney Weaver actually did it!
3. We all get confused between Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg. Even the actors know about the confusion. They have decided not correct other person s/he gets confused
2. Walt Disney refused Alfred Hitchock to direct his movie in Disneyland because Walt found Psycho disgusting
1. The extras in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness were homeless. They were paid money and given free meals.