The world is divided into two categories
1. Those who love makeup
2. Those who love makeup more than anything in the world
As for others in the context of make-up, well, they don’t exist!
Whether it’s your best friend’s wedding, graduation day, a movie date, picnic, shopping or just about any occasion (read no occasion), wearing makeup always tops your to-do-list. And why shouldn’t it? Nobody’s ever said looking good was a bad thing. On that note, take a look at 19 things you’ll relate to only if you’re a makeup lover.
1. Your best mornings start this way.
2. And your worst like this.
3. You struggle to fit in all your cosmetics in your vanity bag, EVERY SINGLE MORNING. Because no bag is big enough.
4. You may forget breakfast every morning, but not your makeup.
5. Your response when your friends compliment you on your ‘no makeup’ look.
6. Your reaction each time a #nomakeupselfie shows up on your timeline.
7. When the pay check arrives.
8. Because it’s time to buy the new cosmetics on the block, bitches!
9. Each time you cross a mirror.
10. And once you’re done with your touch-up.
11. Before you take your pet out on a walk.
12. When you run out of your favourite foundation right before a party.
13. And when you finally find one at the closest store.
14. A day half-spent without makeup.
15. When your best buddy attends your party sans makeup.
16. Your favourite pastime is watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.
17. When interrupted while enjoying the moment.
18. When you get a new look right the next day and your friends ask how you did that.
19. There’s no time like the time for makeup. Every time.
Makeup-lovers are often shunned by many. But if wearing makeup gives you happiness and confidence, so be it! And if the criticism offends you, take a long romantic walk to the makeup aisle and you’ll realise how your love for makeup is way more important than anything else!